For the past week or so, Bella is having a harder time getting around again. She has again started to hesitate before crossing the threshold to go outside and she isn't venturing out as much as she was. I'm not sure if she was overdoing it for a while, and is paying for it now, or if she's just regressing. I'll have to talk to Dr. Jack about when she could do another injection. Right now I just want to wait and observe and see if she'll go back to doing better. There was definitely marked improvement for a while and I was hoping it might last longer, but maybe it will improve again. I'm not sure what to think right now.